2018年1月16日 星期二

養蟲蟲 and MOE workshop


蟲蟲塔 (Mealworm tower)
This is for Xenorhabdus transformation from M-form to P-form, by injecting cell cultures into those bugs. It's kinda fun actually (probably because I'm dark inside lol). I'm still hoping that science would work well and stay in academia, cuz there are still some exciting things needed to be discovered.

Anyway, this is gonna wait for 36 - 48 hours for the bacteria to propagate in the mid gut, and the worms would paralyze, turn black, and maybe diarrhea (?) and die. After that I'll have to grow the P-form Xenorhabdus again.

I think it's cool to coculture Sf21 or other insect cell lines and figure out what triggers the transformation, cuz still nobody knows what that is.


The other thing happened today was the MOE workshop. Although I already kinda know how to work with it, there's still some details that I had no idea. And surprisingly, they said that there's only ~45 people in MOE company, which is kinda amazing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言